Work with the best minds in the business
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- We are looking for a Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Proven experience as a MSBI Developer min 5 to 10 Years
- Industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI)
- Experience in SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- 4+ years experience managing offshore projects, ideally in an Agile environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate orally and in writing – across functions and teams, up and down the chain of command.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office, Project Mgmt. tools, JIRA and/or Visio is a MUST.
- Experienced in conducting Daily standup’s, Kanban methodology.
- Anticipate issues and problems before they become critical and have the ability to create and execute upon innovative, viable solutions with minimal or no oversight. Must be comfortable making decision independently.
- Proven experience in keeping projects on time and within budget.
- Experience in working with Outside Service Providers.
- Knowledge and experience using project management tools.
- Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups with strong team management, leadership and coaching skills.
- Experience and knowledge of IT risk and control management.
- PMI-ACP Certified is a plus not required.
- Regularly review and report on project performance to management and other stakeholders.
- Provide regular oral and written communication on status and issues to the Program Manager.
- Collaborates with developers, production support, business analysts and account management teams to provide direction on systems analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Ensures timely and effective delivery of the solution into production.
- Escalate problems as necessary to ensure awareness and seek assistance with resolution.
- Track, manage, and adjust the original plan as necessary to ensure success.
- Develop schedule and cost plans that support the business timelines, budgets, resources, milestones, and project deliverables.
- Development and maintenance of standard program tools and processes for measuring or improving the measurement of program key performance indicators.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Other responsibilities will be added as per requirement
Primary Skill set: ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS
- Experience in React based application development.
- Thorough understanding of React development tools.
- Must have worked on Agile Development methodologies.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to handle team